Department Duties


Landlord/Tenant Law in Florida  for information regarding the rights of landlords and the rights of tenants.
Center for Dispute Settlement will help people having problems with their landlord. 239-533-1595

Call 211 - The United Way 211 Help Line is a free 24-hour non-emergency help line that exists to help people navigate their way through the maze of human and social service agencies in Lee, Hendry and Glades counties by providing the most adequate resources for the client's situation.

United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades and Okeechobee Counties
TTY Phone: (239) 939-3112

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Office of Supplier Diversity
Local Housing Assistance Plan
Information regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (ADA)