For COVID-19 Vaccinations:
Individuals can now pre-register to "get in line" and will be notified with available appointment time. Visit https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ or call 866-201-6745. If you call the phone number, you still need to go on-line to "pre-register"
Print or take a photo of your pre-registration confirmation to bring with you and also print and complete the consent form that is required to receive your vaccine. You must wait until you are notified of your appointment time. Your pre-registration is not your appointment. All clients receiving a vaccine must be registered.
The Health Department will be following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315.
COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
Long-term care facility residents and staff
Persons 65 yeasrs of age and older
Health care personnel with direct patient contact
The Health Department will also be following the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine provider in Florida to ensure every recipient is either a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
- A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old.(Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address.Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).
* At this time the health departments in Glades and Hendry Counties are unable to vaccinate the vulnerable individuals under the age of 65 with prescriptions or certified letters due to the specific requirements within the extended Executive Order which stipulates Physicians, ARNP and Pharmacists as vaccinators.
We are seeking to partner with our community providers to fill this specialized need. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact your physician, healthcare, pharmacy or hospital for additional vaccine assistance.
DOH Screening and Consent Form - English Version
What to Expect During & After Your Injection Information Guide - English Version
DOH Screening and Consent Form - Spanish - Spanish Version
DOH Screening and Consent Form - Haitian Creole - Haitian Creole Version